The standard conversion method leads drillers to believe that deeper reservoir’s pressure in ppg mwe decreases, whereas measured values in psi increase with depth. This presentation shows an alternative method of converting pressure from psi to ppg mwe in HPHT reservoirs to avoid the inverted gradient slope.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.