The cementing challenges to overcome when performing top hole batch set operations include: 1) Achieving Top of Cement at the seabed providing a cement slurry design; 2) This allows a decreased Wait on Cement Time and; 3) A strong resilience while exposed to extreme temperature variations along HPHT field life. This presentation describes the challenges and solutions of the Culzean field development in the UK’s North Sea Central Graben area.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.