Laser Profilometry Systems efficiently measure the dimensions of OCTG casing. These are sorted into groups (based on estimated collapse), and then collapse tested. This presentation will outline the collapse testing methods, specified by API TR 5C3 Annex I, including the parameters that affect collapse values and elevated temperature collapse testing.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.