There is a need for subsea and downhole equipment and their instrumentation to provide highly accurate pressure measurements while withstanding 20 ksi, 200°C environments. Recent collaboration has resulted in the design, development and testing of a high-pressure, high-temperature (HPHT) sensor suite that includes an absolute pressure (P) sensor; a differential pressure (DP) sensor, and our Mud Density sensor (MDS) for use in several HPHT applications, particularly subsea and downhole.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.