Impact will discuss the role of spacer fluid technology in cleaning the hole from immobile drilling fluid to then creating efficient cement bonds while improving the cement job. A sampling of recent field results demonstrating the efficacy of the WBS spacer in delivering high quality cement jobs in troublesome environments will be shared. Finally, as confirmed in both the laboratory and field, the new spacer technology supports a high-pressure differential, allowing cementing operations at increased ECD that otherwise would exceed the formation’s fracture gradient.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.