The new qualification standard for testing of casing and tubing connections by API has been released, API RP 5C5 : 2017, which is a more severe and representative of the potential HPHT environment from the last official version being released in 2002. This presentation will provide a comparison of the main changes of the standards along with an in-depth review of a case study on the successful testing of completion tubing connections to API RP 5C5: 2017 for a deep-water operator.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.