The 20ksi and 350˚F Enhanced Vertical Deepwater Tree (EVDT) system is TechnipFMC's HPHT well completion system designed and qualified to API 17TR8 and TechnipFMC's design and testing requirements. The scope of this development included materials, elastomeric seals, metallic seals, gaskets, bolted flanges, a new family of gate valves and actuators, tubing hanger, tree components, and a series of connectors.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.