Synthetic polymer based drilling fluid has been developed to provide enhanced rheological profiles, fluid loss control, minimize formation damage along with long-term stability under elevated temperature and pressure conditions. The spectrum of the new system is not limited to only drilling, but to a wide range of applications such as logging, completion and coiled tubing fluids.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.