Cementing the long open-hole exposed to complex formations to ensure an effective isolation of the wellbore has been a challenge for the ultra-deep (6000 to 8000 m) HTHP sour gas wells in a major gas producing region in Tarim basin. Many previously completed wells have annulus pressure problems that pose a threat to well integrity for the development of the reservoirs.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.