This presentation explores several categories of regulations and related rules and compares and contrasts the categories across several different states, focusing on HPHT shale and other tight rock developments. The execution of these regulations is explored in several case histories. These categories include fracture fluid disclosure, waste management involving cuttings and fluids, and concerns surrounding cementing, casing, minerals rights, air, and ground water quality.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.