In a quest to develop these resources in an optimum manner, operators are targeting multiple reservoirs in one section, using a stacked and staggered pattern. With the expectation that this wine-rack pattern of wells is the future of the industry, we have developed workflows specific to the unconventional reservoirs, to understand the growth of the hydraulic fractures and their production interference with the offset wells.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.