Dragon Products, Ltd, has introduced a 10,600-gal liquified petroleum gas (LPG) transport trailer for use in shale plays.
The new trailors are designed and engineered to transport LPG, as well as anhydrous ammonia and specialty gases, Fig. 1. The company is offering both standard- and custom-built transport trailers to suit customers' unique requirements.
Manufactured in the U.S., the trailers are compliant with U.S. Department of Transportation and Federal Highway Administration regulations. They are designed and built in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Div. 1, D.O.T. specification MC331, and NFPA 58. Dragon Products also will be adding larger three-axle, 12,600-gal transport trailers to its line of compressed gas transports, which will be made available in the second quarter of 2015. The company also offers an extensive line of tanker trailers, from heavy-haul and double conical crude haulers, to roll-off trailers and dump and
- EOR/IOR technology: Advanced shale oil EOR methods for the DJ basin (May 2023)
- The last barrel (April 2023)
- What's new in production (April 2023)
- ShaleTech- Permian shales: Production hits new high amidst talk of looming plateau (April 2023)
- ShaleTech: Marcellus-Utica Shales (February 2023)
- Market outlook for shale gas hydraulic fracturing in Canada, the U.S., and China (January 2023)
- Applying ultra-deep LWD resistivity technology successfully in a SAGD operation (May 2019)
- Adoption of wireless intelligent completions advances (May 2019)
- Majors double down as takeaway crunch eases (April 2019)
- What’s new in well logging and formation evaluation (April 2019)
- Qualification of a 20,000-psi subsea BOP: A collaborative approach (February 2019)
- ConocoPhillips’ Greg Leveille sees rapid trajectory of technical advancement continuing (February 2019)