Mid-Year Forecast & Review
North American Forecast: Canada’s fundamentals have improved, but politics could still interfere
The price is here. Drilling is up. But the outlook remains uncertain, as Canada wrestles with climate policies that do not align with the realities of demand, global markets, and security of supply.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.