Deadline approaching for 2022 World Oil Awards nominations
For over 20 years, the World Oil Awards have recognized and honored the upstream energy industry’s leading innovators and innovations and recognized step changes in technology that have made a lasting impact.
“The World Oil Awards are the premier annual venue for recognizing the finest in upstream technological innovation and achievement,” said World Oil Editor-in-Chief Kurt Abraham. “As such, we receive a very robust collection of submissions from industry companies, all competing for recognition. During 2021, we received close to 300 submissions, from which winners of 18 categories were selected by our highly qualified panel of 10 industry experts, all with long, distinguished track records in upstream operations. We encourage companies to get their submissions for this year to us as quickly as they can before the deadline.”
Nominations are being accepted in the following categories:
- Best Completion Technology Award
- Best Data Management & Application Solution Award
- Best Deepwater Technology Award
- Best Oilfield Fluids and Chemicals Award
- Best Drilling Technology Award
- Best EOR Technology
- Best Exploration Technology Award
- Best Outreach Program Award
- Best Production Technology Award
- Best Digital Transformation Award
- Best Water Management Technology Award
- Best Well Integrity Technology
- Best Well Intervention Award
- New Horizons Idea Award
- Health, Safety, Environment/Sustainable Development Onshore Award
- Health, Safety, Environment/Sustainable Development Offshore Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Innovative Thinker Award
Click here to submit a nomination. A maximum of three entries per category may be submitted by one company.
For sponsorship information, please contact Bo Howard, Global Events Sales Manager, at Bo.Howard@GulfEnergyInfo.com or +1 (713) 859-1044.
For more information on the 2022 World Oil Awards, please contact Sara Wilkins, at Sara.Wilkins@GulfEnergyInfo.com.