The Midland Basin has seen an unprecedented boom in pad drilling over the last year with operators are targeting up to four different reservoirs in one section, using a wine-rack pattern, which is the future of pad drilling. This presentation will help us in understanding the growth of the hydraulic fractures and their production interference with the offset wells.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.