Regional report: Gulf of Mexico
Future deepwater GOM projects are less vulnerable to low oil prices. Even as the price of oil teeters around $50, the Gulf of Mexico is poised on the brink of a production boom. Repercussions of the price collapse in this offshore market depend less on how low prices go, than how long they stay there.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.